With time various topics, most connected to the 'ancient ways,' will be covered. Some of these might be controversial in nature - you're most welcome to contribute.

Thursday, June 15, 2017

"There is such beauty in this world ..."

I enjoy what I do 'for a living' ... sometimes I enjoy it too much, I don't charge much for what I do and I take 'little holidays" ... because I do what I love and I love what I do.  Holidays and 'days off' are for those who hate their jobs ... and of course says the horse ... "when you work for yourself you work for a pig."  Then ... a holiday for me is time in the Bush, with total Solitude of course.  I'm a lucky man, therefore a rich man ... because much of what I do happens in the Bush ...

Sooo ... no break for me in years.  Then, the Passing of my Son ... I had to be strong for Him, so that He could find his Way.  I had to be strong for others ... for myself.  I drowned myself in my work ... I pushed myself to the limits ... talking to no one ... talking to my Son only.

When there is a hole in your Soul ... a crack in your Heart ... you fill it with Consciousness - that is how the Light gets in ...

I don't believe that we are weak ... although the many 'religions' of the world fist feed that fact to us.  I don't believe we are humans trying to have some sort of 'religious' or 'spiritual' experience.  I believe we ARE Spiritual Beings having a human experience ... that is why we all should Awaken to that fact.  Once you realise and understand Who is walking with you ... each and every step ... you'll never be alone.  You'll understand that there is no 'death' ... only a Passing.  You'll understand there is no 'hell' - that is something you go through in this 'life' ... not understanding Consciousness ... the situations you create for yourself ... the little movies you play in your mind, over and over again, until it drives you to 'insanity' .. to 'Hell.'  Heaven is deep within yourself ... connected to the Ultimate Consciousness.  Whatever religion you follow ... go and study your scriptures and you'll see it is there, right in front of you ...

Ancient man ... the American Indian, the Inuit, the Bushmen, the Mongolian and the Australian Aboriginal understood this concept very well.  The Spirit within ... connected to the Spirit of the Land ... connected to the Universal Spirit or Consciousness.  Modern man lost that ... therefore completely lost ... just look at the 'leadership' right now ... little 'gods' with feet of clay ... lost like little boys and girls in the streets of 'Calcutta ...'

Let me ask you a simple question:  How much time to you make available for looking after Land ... or Country like the Australian Aboriginal calls it?  Mmmm ... 10 minutes a day??  Do you know the names of the birds outside ... if you lucky to have any???  A day a week ... do you watch the decline of the bees ... the insects???  A day a month ... do you go for a 'bush' walk???  A day a year ... that holiday in a tent totally disconnected from the land??? A day a life time ... maybe flying over a Wilderness??? Or do you leave it to others??  Believe me or not ... that is your only connection to Consciousness ...

I broke down ... I needed a break.  I knew if I started walking, like a Bushman, I'll never stop ... I'll just keep on walking until it's time to exit this world.  One morning ... the Wild Woman spoke to me, through someone ... exceptionally beautiful.  I knew what to do ...

A little hut in the middle of nowhere ... off the grid ... a place I knew well.  The owners lost a beautiful daughter in one of those tsunamis ... they understand the hole in the Soul ... the crack in the Heart ...



I stayed there for 8 days ... making little fires ... taking long walks ... tracking the Wild Woman.  I studied the 'death' of the sun every evening from 'within ...'



I studied the 'birth' of the sun every morning ... from 'outside ...'


After a few emotional days ... days I can only describe as similar to all the previous days ... days without Consciousness - something broke, a release ...

Every single morning since, exactly a month ago ... the words 'There is such a  beauty in this world ..." appears from beyond my mind ... every single morning.  I see the world in a different way ... the Way ... the Way of the Warrior.  While you are here ... while you breathe the air of this world ... you are meant to keep fighting ... you never give up ... NEVER.  Your last breath ... you laugh ... you shout ... "There is such beauty in this world!!!"

Because you are a Spiritual Being having a little human experience ... Nothing can ever get you down ... only your little self ...

No comments:

Post a Comment