With time various topics, most connected to the 'ancient ways,' will be covered. Some of these might be controversial in nature - you're most welcome to contribute.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Bushman ...

Last year, a dear friend of mine toured South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and the Victoria Falls.  In Botswana she took a beautiful photo of a Bushman ... whom stirred some memories and deeper things within ...

 The Photo from Botswana

As some of you know ... I've been busy with an interesting experiment for the last 4 years, and the Bushmen played a major role in this permanent change of lifestyle.  Today I can proudly announced that the following painting is hanging on the cottage wall ...

The most amazing painting ...

Last year the photo was emailed to me from Botswana ... I posted it on Facebook and my dear, very special Uncle, from South Africa saw it ... and painted it.  All good, except that I was totally unaware of my Uncle's new creative skill.  Uncle Sias, I thank you from the bottom of my heart ... you who know my history, who know who I am ... only you could give me this.  This is the most precious gift and as you'll soon see, played a major role in the healing of a life ... my life.  Every single day, in this country, this country where the Soul of Things were killed a long time ago ... I can now walk into a door and speak to this Bushman ...  Thank You!!!

The Bushman ...

A character like no other human being on this Earth ... he/she's an artist, a musician, a dancer, a botanist, a hunter, a tracker, a medicine man/woman ... a runner ... a zoologist.  He/she leaves tracks only ... carry everything they own in such a way that they can still run like the wind.

They never kill for pleasure or fame ... they take one egg out of a nest and leave the rest.  If they do kill, the do so respectfully and dance the dance of the One they killed ...

He/she is our Father and Mother ... every single human being on this Earth are genetically linked to the Bushman.  The first man who walked around this Earth, only to return to his origins ... was the Boer, the Afrikaner ... you think about that one ...

The Bushman walked with God, understood God's Intention ...  and never ever wanted or needed to change anything ... but oh you modern man ... you wanted it all.  Now you're lost and you're looking for your God in buildings and writings ... and songs.  Go and talk to the Bushmen ... they'll tell you where to find God ...

You ... who are reading this ... go in sit in your Plaza, your busiest traffic light ... you watch and observe and tell me if you can find one single individual that represent the skill and knowledge of the Bushman ... the One that has no interest in fame, in personal beauty in the accumulation of things ... in taming Nature ... in destroying this beautiful Earth ....
... just a person who walks with God ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment