With time various topics, most connected to the 'ancient ways,' will be covered. Some of these might be controversial in nature - you're most welcome to contribute.

Friday, October 18, 2013

Wild Woman Explained ...?

I have 'written' a lot about the 'Wild Woman' ... confusing to some and there was a stage in my life, actually a very long phase, where I didn't get it myself.  I can only explain it as follows ...

All of us have the ability to 'inner guidance' ... but we must be willing to look for it.  I was lucky, as I grew up in a very natural environment - the Kavango in northern Namibia.  The people of that area, the Kavangos and the Bushman, lived very close to Nature ... with an infectious natural joy and energy.

It is hard to put in words, but I've learned as a child that there is a natural guidance ... very strongly connected to Nature.  By 'letting go' ... we can all let that into our own Being.  The 'feelings' that arise from that natural flow is connected to all things, including very ancient 'knowing' ... the ability to See and Feel, which is again hard to explain in words.

Once you've let that into your 'life' (remember that you don't have a life ... you are Life) ... a certain 'guiding force' never, never let go of you.  It is this 'force' I've been 'fighting' for a long time ... we all do this, because we live in a split world and within us there are Two, sometimes more.  The Ultimate One is Still and not a show pony, therefore you'll only find it in Stillness.  The other or others are very visible and attracted to everything that's not Still ... and we live in a very busy world today ... the reason some of us never meet the One.  The 'others' can never get enough of the things you don't want ...

Whenever my life situation was very wrong, as strong guiding force made itself (herself) know ... always in places of Stillness ... watching me in Silence with a frightening Wisdom.  I always fought this, therefore reading it the wrong way.  It took me a lot of peeling ... the peeling of layers and layers ... to see it for what it was ... to let it in ...

The presence of the Wild Woman was most visible when I let myself into toxic relationships ... relationships that only scratched the surface ... in other words, the physical side of things.  This was a very low level of consciousness ... therefore a path I can never walk again.

Walking this current path ... a path with Heart and Soul ... with a very present 'force of guidance' ... one can never get involved with 'things' at the lower end of consciousness.  Everything must have Heart and Soul ...

In short the 'Wild Woman' can be described as an 'inner guide' connected to the natural flow of things ... the Ultimate Source of All Things.  A messenger between the depths of your most Inner Being and the Ultimate Source ... if it makes any sense ...

No comments:

Post a Comment