With time various topics, most connected to the 'ancient ways,' will be covered. Some of these might be controversial in nature - you're most welcome to contribute.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Full Moon ... When I Feel You Most ...

A most beautiful sunset tonight and I watched a red crimson sky between my horse's ears ... this stirred something inside me.  I remembered some words I wrote in the early morning hours of the last full moon ...



Whenever the moon is full and covered in a veil ... the colour of a rich cream ... that is when I feel you the most.  I know you so well ... I know the battles within, when the moon pulls the Wild One and the Wolves within you.  Yes, those Ones you try so hard to hide behind layers and layers of thorn bush, carefully picked every single day and placed as the sun sets.  That's why you're never outside alone, you're busy hiding the Wildness within you ... in preparation for the night.

The 'creamness' of the full moon and the redness of your 'womeness' together stirs restlessness within your natural Wildness ... a continuous battle within you ... This is the time I sit outside, my red-feathered arrows dark red in the colour of the moon ... this is when I feel you so close ...

I loved being with you during this time, because it brought out a glimpse of the real you, the You ... you try to hide from everyone and yourself.  I know, because I touched the hollow of your back with the tip of my finger ... I felt what runs through your body.  I touched the soft spot of your neck ... with my lips, just behind your ear ... I felt what run through your Soul.

You hide yourself behind the beauty of your smile, because people only see that.  You hide the depth of your Soul behind the dark pools within your eyes ... the windows to your Soul, because people only see their own reflection staring back at them.  You hide what is inside your Heart with the quick-witted small talk, because people then can't listen to your Heart.  You are so clever at it ... but, you know I don't see any of that ... I look right into your Soul, right through the windows of your Soul.  The reason, you always feel uncomfortable when I look at you ... because I look through all the layers, all the distractions ...

Have you ever tried sitting alone outside ... watching the full moon, when everything is quiet??  A time will come where your own Wildness will force you into the Darkness, to a place of Stillness ... where you can smell the Earth and hear the beat of your own Heart.  It is here where you much crouch down, touching the Earth with the tips of your fingers.  You must listen, feel, smell and sense ... because whatever comes to you first ... you must act.  Do you know that this is exactly how you must listen to Yourself, to those feelings that you hide so deep ... those feelings which are You???

I know how to catch you totally unaware and when I break through all the barriers ... watching the full moon swim in the moistness of your eyes ... your breath totally out of control.  I lightly touch the marks you've left on my body ... it's then where the waiting begins ... I see the Wildness run free within you ... I see you chatting with the Wild One ... I see you playing with the Wolves in the light of the Moon.  Then suddenly without warning ... your eyes clear up, a darkness creeps in ... a deep seated anger arises ... all shifted over to me.  I watch with fascination ... this change ... like the brightness of the moon disappearing behind the darkness of a massive mountain.  It's time for me to go ... for you to pick up the thorn bushes ... to hide your own Wildness again.

You know I laugh at this and this feeds the flames of your anger ... it's only you running away from You.  You then carefully choose destructive measures and poisons to take you mind away from your own Wildness, only to collapse in a heap of despair ... Whenever you recover, the Wild One and the Wolves ... and me ... watch you with heads down ... in silence.  We all see more within You than you see yourself ... this is a sad moment ...

Sometimes I'm in the Shadows, watching you ... you move in this world, but you're not here ... you Wildness locked out ... by you.  Why are you hiding Yourself??  I know, but you don't ... as yet.  You avoid my stare, but you long my touch ...  I can't watch you no more, you can run free now ... because my work is done ... you HAVE seen what I saw, I know you have ...

You can run with the falseness and distractions ... short term pleasure ... .long term suffering.  You can run with the Wild One and the Wolves ... free ... It's now up to you ...

Whenever you find the Wildness within you ... whenever you find You ... you'll know how to follow my tracks ... where to find me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment