With time various topics, most connected to the 'ancient ways,' will be covered. Some of these might be controversial in nature - you're most welcome to contribute.

Friday, July 5, 2013

A Stone Cottage in the Mountains ...



Deep down, I'm a 'loner' ... I like to walk a Path all by myself.  In this life, I've tried very hard to do all the things people do today, but ...

As I walked a Path in this life, I learned a few things.  First, I'm not for this life ... the overly domesticated lifestyle ... all this stuff ... bigger buildings to store it all ... more pockets ... bigger hard drives ... all measured in Gagabytes.  This is just not for me ...

A small place in the mountains, a place the overly domesticated avoids ... a place for the soul ... a place with Stillness.  Any soul that crosses my path there ... a friend ... searching for the Stillness.

A single bed on the ground, I struggle to sleep off the ground ... I must be connected.  A place with a fire ... always a fire ... the first bush television ... it always works and it shows you all the things from way back and the new stuff coming ... why change it?  A black pot, always warm ... bows up against the wall.  My dog right there ... my horse outside ...

I'm not made for this world ... all this Flatwhite stuff ... always confusing ... always wanting more and more ... a headless chook running in circles, up the wall ... right into a tree.  I don't want stuff, I'm happy with a bow, horse, dog and a knife ... and endless horizons.  Can money buy this stuff or can I just go??

Things are happening ... all in it's time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment